The daily newspaper "Grafinger Zeitung" was published for the first time in 1923 and discontinued in 1949. Since its area of circulation was limited to the district of Ebersberg, it contains primarily topical news with a regional background. However, in addition to the local news from Grafing and its surroundings, the newspaper also contained news from the fields of politics, the economy and society of supraregional importance. Hence, the two and a half decades of issues of the Grafinger Zeitung represent an important source for research on a regional level, especially since these decades were marked by economic crises and social and political sea changes. The Grafinger Zeitung mirrors the developments of these years on a regional and supraregional level.
The digitisation project has been financially supported by the Historischer Verein für den Landkreis Ebersberg (History Society of the District of Ebersberg), represented by Mr. Schäfer.
Zuletzt aktualisiert: 07. Oktober 2011